Time Xpresso 12 Titanium Carbon Road Pedals - with hardware
TIME has revolutionized clipless pedal technology and introduces its newest generation: XPRESSO.
This brand new pedal has an even faster, more intuitive engagement without any rubbing, which is thanks to the Iclic concept of a pre-open clipless system (TIME patent).
The use of a carbon flexing blade instead of the traditional metal spring allows for these new pedals to be extremely light.
The oversized platform of 700 mm2 gives the pedals a record surface area/weight factor.
- Weight : 76 g /pedal
- Pedal surface size: 700mm2
- Automatic pre-opening of engagement mechanism
- Q-Factor adjustment: lateral movement of the foot with 2,5mm setting
- BIOPOSITION Concept — minimal distance sole to pedal axle
- Angular float ( /-5 deg) and lateral float (2.5 mm)
- Release angle: 15 deg
- Titanium axle
- Carbon body and spring
- Aluminum plate
Pedals come with cleats and hardware