2017 Northwave Extreme RR Road Cycling Shoe Black
The new Northwave top of the range road shoes eliminate pressure point issues with the revolutionary XFrame patented technology.
The best performing model ever produced by the Italian brand thanks to a new design, a stiffer sole and the revolutionary XFrame patented technology, finally eliminating the issue most riders complain of: the pressure points on the top of the foot.
What makes Extreme RR a game changer is the combination of ultra-soft and comfortable materials with a redesigned closure that sets new benchmarks in terms of fit uniformity around the entire foot. With XFrame, the performance of Northwave’s exclusive SLW2 dial is enhanced by the innovative route of the cable on the upper, no plastic eyelets are used to route the cable, only specially positioned textile loops.
A complex system of angles, designed with geometric precision through special textile loops, creates a unique frame over the upper to provide the snuggest and most even fit ever, eliminating the pressure points while being extremely easy to adjust with only one SLW2 rotor.
The Extreme RR also comes with two insoles so you can use one if you have slimmer feet and one for for slightly wider/thicker feet.
- Ultralight Carbon 15 sole made of 100% unidirectional carbon combined with a reinforced layer. With a stiffness index of 15.0, it’s the best-performing Northwave sole ever
- NW Speedplay adapter compatible for the lowest stack height between foot and pedal
- Made with Xframe patented construction and ultralight next generation materials that are only 0.5 mm thick, the upper transfers every watt of power and provides the snuggest, even fit with no pressure points
- SLW2 dial, the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- Integrated heel system containing directional fibre prevents any slipping
FITS TRUE TO SIZE