Northwave Raptor GTX MTB Winter Shoes (43, Camo/Lobster Orange)
They run about 1/2 size larger for the proper application with thin socks.
The Raptor GTX is the ideal companion for all weather conditions and with its special profile you have enough grip on slippery ground.
Cool design for cool days: the Raptor GTX from Northwave
The SLW2 closure system with button adjusts the shoe to the foot with accuracy and is easy to open again. The carbon-reinforced sole with its natural rubber profile ensures very good grip in rough terrain. In poor visibility conditions, the 360° reflective inserts ensure that you will be seen. The eye-catching color adds a bit more safety in cloudy weather.
- Jaws Carbon Reinforced sole with a stiffness index of 8.0 and natural rubber tread for enhanced grip
- The water- and windproof Gore-Tex® Pique membrane keeps your feet perfectly insulated and warm even at -3°C
- Ultra-snug fitting upper with BioMap Aero Overlap construction reduces aerodynamic drag
- Extra thermal coating strategically placed on the toe
- TPU reinforcements ensure 360° protection along the entire upper
- SLW2 dial: the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- The Climaflex collar made of extremely elastic Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane and highly insulating Neoprene delivers unprecedented mobility and protection from the weather
- Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention
- Special GTX footbed works in synergy with the membrane
- 360° reflective inserts
- Recommended temperature range: -3°C to 15°C