ROTOR Road Chainring QXL-Rings 5-Arm 11 speed 130 mm 41T
Please check compatibility chart at manufacturer's website before ordering
QXL´s have been designed to orient the chainring around your unique pedaling characteristics, and feature 16% ovality for a more pronounced power output. Choose from 5 Optimum Chainring Positions (OCP) that can be adjusted to take advantage of the strongest point of pedal stroke.
Many professional riders have successfully used oval chainrings for years and know about Q-Rings’ advantages. Here you will find information about ergonomics, the science behind oval chainrings, and you will learn about some of the pros’ experiences from a road, triathlon or MTB perspective.
- Q-Rings improve your performance, minimize fatigue and reduce stress on the knees
- Q-Rings virtually decrease the gear ratio in the dead spot and increase the gear ratio in the power phase where the rider exerts the most force
- Q-Rings are available for nearly all standard cranks on the market
- Q-Rings are quick and easy to mount with up to 5 different Optimum Chainring Positions (OCP)
- Q-Rings have already played a part in many Tour de France, Giro d’Italia, Vuelta a España, Ironman, Challenge and UCI MTB World Cup victories
- Q-Rings are CNC-machined and produced exclusively in Spain