Tiremaniacs uses US Postal Service (USPS) for most of our standard shipping. We ship all orders for free using the following services:
- all orders of $50 or more and any orders weighting above 1 lb ship for free via US Postal Service Priority and can be shipped using optional Priority Express
- orders below $50 and weighting less than 1 lb ship for free via US Postal Service First Class and and can be shipped using optional Priority or Priority Express
NOTE: any order weighting above 10 lb ships for free using FedEx ground
In case US Postal Service does not deliver to your area please contact us prior to placing an order and we will arrange for shipping using requested by you carrier.
All orders will have available default shipping options displayed during the checkout based on order total value (post-discount and pre-tax) and shipping destination.
Tracking numbers are provided to all customers via e-mail as soon as they are available; customers with Tiremaniacs accounts can always check their order tracking numbers within their accounts.
WE ALWAYS SHIP NEXT BUSINESS DAY from our warehouse in Issaquah, WA 98027, USA.
Orders returned to Tiremaniacs as "undeliverable" can be re-shipped to the correct address upon collecting shipping fees or will be refunded minus the original shipping fee.
Orders lost in shipping and NOT listed in tracking system as "Delivered" are fully covered for replacement or full refund by Tiremaniacs. Orders damaged during shipping are covered by shipping carrier insurance and Tiremaniacs based on selected shipping method:
- First Class - no insurance provided by the carrier; full Tiremaniacs insurance
- Priority and Priority Express - primary insurance provided by the carrier, reminder covered by Tiremaniacs
- FedEx - all FedEx packages are shipped with full insurance provided by FedEx
All international orders ship via US Postal Service based on selected method:
- First Class International (Canada only)
- Priority International (all international locations)
- Priority Express International (Canada only)
All international orders (except for Canada) are subject to a 3 day shipping delay to confirm shipping/billing address match.
For international shipments you may be required to pay import duty, local taxes, and brokerage fees. These will be collected at the time of delivery. Tiremaniacs is not responsible for any of these fees so please check with your local authorities to determine the amount before ordering. We attach an invoice to the outside of the box with a detailed description of the products to reduce customs delay.